Allow Disable or Sync "Review Your Notes" Reminder Status Across Devices

eNon

Idea

I have been an Evernote Plus user for probably 10 years now and use it every day. I recently started getting Android notifications telling me something like "It's been 3 days since you reviewed your notes. Don't miss something!"

I've disabled all notifications and educational tips within the apps but it keeps happening. What's more, I DO review my notes every day, but just not on all my devices, because I literally don't need to. I'm not sure what the Evernote team is hoping for here, but it's a factually incorrect and very annoying reminder and it doesn't seem like I can disable this. I'm already using Evernote every day, but Evernote wants me to look at it on every device every day..? It's this type of ridiculous nagging that makes paying customers leave. This needs to be fixed.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly users here,  but as a subscriber you can raise this with Support who may be able to help - there was another thread around here somewhere about incorrect note review reminders so it might be some sort of glitch in Android.

The bad news may be that Evernote is about to replace the clients on all devices,  and have just done iOS - so 1) are likely to be a little busy with support queries,  and 2) may prefer to release a new Android app rather than fix the 'old' client...