10.0.2 is here

stocky2605

Idea

11 replies to this idea

Disappointing there is no change log - but two updates this quick should be noted as impressive - they clearly are trying to eliminate the bugs and get this app as stable as possible. It would be good to know which issues they think are resolved as then we could feedback but updates are encouraging none the less. 

• Thanks 1

I happened to be on my iPad when this post showed up, so I immediately downloaded it, created a new note..

..and got a duplicate.

While I'm impressed they got two releases out this week, it is increasingly frustrating that Evernote remains silent about the bugs in 10.X and doesn't even tell us what they are fixing in these two releases. I can't really use the app the way it is now.

• Sad 1

Not evening opening for me... just get the black screen and green elephant.  iphone 11 pro and ipad 2017(?).  Will have to try try the ipad mini and ipad pro later.

update: ipad finally worked... took about 4 minutes to get beyond that screen. iphone I rebooted and it took about 2 minutes with the black screen to clear and notes to appear.

tried ink notes on ipad:   fail (same old missing pen strokes).   now it's been sitting for 2 minutes saving the note.  (finally saved)

tried sending screen shots to evernote with 'share sheet'  - fail - "error syncing note due to an error during file upload"    (some work - but when it doesn't work consistently, I certain can rely on that for work). 

updated a text note:  WIN  (fingers crossed it wasn't just a fluke) - but I didn't get the note duplicating itself with note conflict errors.

2 hours ago, ObviousBob said:

I happened to be on my iPad when this post showed up, so I immediately downloaded it, created a new note..

..and got a duplicate.

After an hour of creating and deleting notes, I haven't gotten any more duplicates. So maybe the first time was a fluke?

I also saved a full text web clip from the NYT, which previously was only getting a link. So maybe they fixed that too - I think maybe previously it failed due to requiring a subscription, which I have. 

9 hours ago, Stacey said:

Just downloaded 10.0.2. Unfortunately they still do not work for me :( Clicking on a link in HTML content wrappers still launches edit mode.

Re-tested this morning and am seeing mixed results now... last night it was working 'perfectly' with every test I did.

Further testing this morning:   ipad didn't work at all - iphone did work.  checked my settings under notes and edit protection - both phone and ipad have this 'off' -  I turned it on on the ipad and the links in the HTML wrappers worked again.

Hmm... further testing - it's function almost as if "note protection" toggle is "note specific" - but "not quite"... I'm getting very mixed results.