We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Need help with a saved search

KW_S

Right now I have the text below which works great. I would also like to include any notes in the same stack that DO NOT have the "tag:.1" but DO have a reminder time of the current day or any previous day. 

stack:"Actions - work" tag:.1

Any suggestions? I've tried lots of different variations and no luck yet.

Many thanks for the assistance!

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, KW_S said:

I would also like to include any notes in the same stack that DO NOT have the "tag:.1" but DO have a reminder time of the current day or any previous day. 

Sorry, the search feature does not support a combination of and/or arguments

A feature request is posted Here

Is it possible to use a saved search for the reminder  criteria alone? So use the stack criterion below and include a search for reminders that occur today or on a previous date? I can't find any decent guidance on the syntax for something that simple. I tried "reminderTime:day" and it returns items from future dates also. 

stack:"Actions - work"

• Level 5*
53 minutes ago, KW_S said:

Is it possible to use a saved search for the reminder  criteria alone? So use the stack criterion below and include a search for reminders that occur today or on a previous date? I can't find any decent guidance on the syntax for something that simple. I tried "reminderTime:day" and it returns items from future dates also.  (a reminder time of the current day or any previous day) 

reminderTime:* -reminderTime:day+1   
all dated reminders, exclude future dated

You also could exclude completed reminders      -reminderDoneTime:*

For all reminders, including undated     -reminderOrder:*

I really appreciate the effort, DTLow. However, that didn't work. Search results still include future reminders. I pasted your syntax directly into the search bar. I'm in Windows which I hope isn't an issue.

Any other thoughts? Looks like I should contact the Evernote support directly. I thought this would be easier. Seems like a simple enough request. 

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, KW_S said:

Search results still include future reminders.

Did     -reminderTime:day+1       have any impact at all?