How does Evernote recreate the full-text index on the web?

How does Evernote recreate the full-text index on the web? 

I know the way for mac and windows.

I want to recreate the index on the web side, it should be the index on the evernote server.

This demand is because I encountered a bug. Yesterday I created a new test note and searched it once. Then I deleted this note and emptied the trash. Today, when I searched with the same keywords again, this test note appeared on the web, but it could not be opened and there was no content. I think this problem is caused by the evernote server index not being updated. So i want to rebuild

The search effect is shown in the figure
image.png.e400d3c117a5f6c2902db0dc64dbe64a.png

• Level 5*
On 9/24/2020 at 11:10 AM, vegerote said:

I think this problem is caused by the evernote server index not being updated. So i want to rebuild

Hi.  We're mainly a user-supported forum here,  so I have no clue how to rebuild the server index but would (respectfully) question whether it's actually necessary.  For the answers to both questions,  and since you;re a subscriber anyway,  why not raise this with Support?  I do know it's possible to recreate the local index,  which - I'd suggest - might trigger a sync anyway,  but for confirmation - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new