Unable to save to Evernote from Outlook 365 Win 10 - What's the secret?

This was working earlier today. The notebook and tag fields are blank and unpopulated. The save button is greyed out. I have run a repair on Offiice 365, uninistalled  and reinstalled evernote and still the same problem. Please assist. Tx

Thanks again for taking the time to look at this

I have done all of the points suggested and there is no change. I can see the Evernote button in the toolbar in Outlook, I can click on it and it brings up the form for saving to Evernote. The problem is the fields (Notebook and Tag) are empty and not populating. As a result the save button remains inactive and cannot be clicked to save the email to Evernote.

• Level 5*
On 9/24/2020 at 10:24 AM, Serge012 said:

The problem is the fields (Notebook and Tag) are empty and not populating.

Hmmn. That happens to me on occasion.  Usually because Evernote is busy doing something else.  When that does arise I have (courtesy of Outlook 2013) a 'one click' button - a programmable utility that will complete an action.  In my case it's 1) forward the email to my Evernote account address and 2) delete the email.  If you have something similar (or not many emails) you could simply forward emails to your Evernote account one at a time (for separate notes) or in small groups (for related emails to be aggregated into one note).

25 minutes ago, gazumped said:
On 9/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, Serge012 said:

The problem is the fields (Notebook and Tag) are empty and not populating.

Hmmn. That happens to me on occasion.  Usually because Evernote is busy doing something else.

Same here also, especially if I am editing the email title, then saving the email (CTRL+S) to retain edited title, prior to moving/saving to EN. Overall I'd say this happens about 5% of the time. 

I have 5 different emails accounts added to my MS Outlook Desktop app on my Win10 machine. When this issue persists, I tend to move the email I wish to save from lets say my ravboy@yahoo.com.au Outlook folder into my ravboy@outlook.com folder, as the integration between MS and EN seems to work better, plus bonus of not having a separate EN note-window created displaying the email just saved.  IF all else fails, I would close MS Outlook, and repeat which usually fixes it

• Like 1