Post-It Note & Moleskine Settings...

Hey, these settings appear to have been removed in the latest app, they used to be found under the camera settings (checking iPad which has old app still installed). I assume Evernote are not planning to / already removed this functionality? Cheers Andy

• Like 1
  • Level 5

If you want to have good scans of Post-It’s with the new iOS client 10, here is how:

1. Create a new note, by using the little up arrow at the right of the „New note“ button. Select „Scan document“
  2. The camera view opens, take the pictures of the Post-Its one by one. Do not hit „Save“. Below the camera window will be a miniature row of the pics taken. At the right is a pencil symbol. Click on it.
  3. Choose the first picture. Under the picture is a „save as“ with a selection. Sometimes the scan has auto-detected the Post-It, sometimes not. Open the menu, choose Post-It as document type. When done with all pics, use „save“ to save the pictures. It will save to a new note, showing the Post-It’s as such.

If several post-its are scanned in one photo, they will not be detected, and selection of the Post-It format will not lead to get a card separation. So it is one by one.

If you want to add more post-its to an existing note, use the blue + - symbol in editing mode, select camera, take the pics, use the pencil symbol to go to the document type selection, and select Post-It as before. The pictures will be added as Post-It’s to the existing note.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

and it looks like moleskine support is gone. i have over 30 evernote moleskine notebooks that are now just plain old expensive note books. why evernote, why?   also i no longer see the post it logo when i scan them. the previous ios version was perfect. a lot less clicking and it was easier to scan documents{post-its, moleskine}. it was easier to move scans to other notebooks. this version is more clicking, it will keep scanning the same doc over and over, i often get 5 copies in the same note.  it has also made my investment in evernote smart notebooks worthless minus the points i hope i will be able to keep using.  i so hate this new version of evernote.

• Sad 1