(Archived) tag selection bug driving me a bit nuts

Big Cloits

Idea

I click one tag, and then I click another tag ... but the first tag stays highlighted. No modifier keys, just clicks. And then I cannot unselect. i.e. cmd-clicking one of them has no effect.

This happens constantly and seems quite buggy. Does anyone know what’s going on here? Or how to fix it?

4 replies to this idea

I don't think we've finalized the final release date, but I believe we're hoping to start beta testing around the end of this month. There are some big changes and additions, so we'll only do a full release when we're comfortable that everything is working smoothly.

I click one tag, and then I click another tag ... but the first tag stays highlighted. No modifier keys, just clicks. And then I cannot unselect. i.e. cmd-clicking one of them has no effect.

This happens constantly and seems quite buggy. Does anyone know what’s going on here? Or how to fix it?

Until 2.0 comes along, someone on these forums has pointed out that the tags (and saved searches) behave more predictably if you click to to their left, instead of directly on them. Odd, but true.

I'm looking forward to the new beta!

Archived