Reminder Search Grammar for Due on a specific day? or tomorrow only?

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone have the Search language to use when you want to find reminders that are due on a specific day in the future?  If this is not possible, can you set it to only show those due tomorrow... or two days in the future?

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, aukirk said:

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone have the Search language to use when you want to find reminders that are due on a specific day in the future?  If this is not possible, can you set it to only show those due tomorrow... or two days in the future?

The search language is documented at  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828

You will be using field reminderTime   
and day  which is the current day   
Search   reminderTime:day+1  returns notes dated tomorrow or greater

For just tomorrow, use reminderTime:day+1 -reminderTime:day+2

@DTLow yes, thank you for the response... I have reviewed and attempted to parse that search grammar document several times to solve this problem.  (IMHO it is unnecessarily complex for basic reminder searches).  I do think I have figured out how to limit the search to "tomorrow only", but still can not get it to work for a specific date in the future (i.e. if I wanted to look at what reminders I have set for the first of next month).

To limit the search to only reminders due TODAY, I have to add an exclusion for anything that is more than 1 day in the future and this works:

reminderOrder:* -reminderDoneTime:* reminderTime:day -reminderTime:day+1

Therefore, the following does work to show reminders due TOMORROW only:

reminderOrder:* -reminderDoneTime:* reminderTime:day+1 -reminderTime:day+2

However, it does not appear you can replace the "day" with a specific date... it would be great if they built in some filters around reminders in the new Filter menu in the new versions

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, aukirk said:

i.e. if I wanted to look at what reminders I have set for the first of next month

"first of next month" is to complex for the search feature   
My solution is to generate this value with scripting.  I use Applescript on a Mac

Edited by DTLow

It would be ideal if you could just search: reminderTime:10/1/2020

In a sensible world, that would take care of the reminderOrder:* (can't we assume we only want to include notes with a reminder if we are looking for a specific date?)  and get rid of the crazy exclusion of things before and after that selected date.

It would also make sense to use logical words like "reminderTime:today" or "reminderTime:tomorrow".

Evernote team certainly has more important things to work on right now, and I have solved my search issue... thanks for your help

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
27 minutes ago, aukirk said:

In a sensible world, that would take care of the reminderOrder:* (can't we assume we only want to include notes with a reminder if we are looking for a specific date?)

I use  reminderOrder:* to include undated reminders