"Getting Started" - randomly occuring!

Installed the update when it came out on this device a couple days of go and been "using it" (if you can call the new version "usable" - I sure don't) for a couple of days... it still says "syncing".. so this morning thought I'd leave it open as much as possible and see what happens.   (FYI, not even sure why its taking days to 'sync' - I dont' even have offline notebooks turned on for this device)

Seemingly randomly, up comes the "getting started" screen again.  Not sure if there is any way of duplicating this.. but I sure hope that the new Evernote doesn't need to "reset itself" and do this when in the middle of trying to be productive.   But then, like I said, this new version is quite next to useless as-it is anyway.

(photo taken from iphone pro 11, then 'shared' to the new evernote on that phone - of course that doesn't work either - just the 'shareimage' problem).

Can Evernote staff at least advise on a timeline to a usable release of Evernote for iOS?     I get it, you released something next to useless - not sure why or even how this made it to a public release state - but regardless, you ***** the bed on this - at least give us paid  users some info on when we might see a proper 'ready for the public' release.  Some of us really put a lot of trust into usable software like Evernote for business management - and when things come grinding to a halt it is beyond frustrating.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.8154adb85f0e7dc0e56a5f5ce0989b94.jpg

• Like 1