ipadOS - multiple printscreen "shared image" does not work

Bug: 

Use case: when taking more then one printscreen during a "reading session" on ipadOS4 and the latest release (10.0) more then one screenshot, and not open evernote in between screenshots. - only the latest one is added to Evernote. the others get "empty notes" 

Title: sharedImage.png

with text in note: 

Error syncing note due to an error during file upload

Related bug: 

Also - if I have more then one printscreen taken, for instance I want to printscreen an article with multiple pages, the note is auatomatically empty - as described above (noticed that when trying to add screens for this bug) 

Background for more context: 

I read quite a lot of digital magazines (mainly in Readly app) and books  (mainly kindle) on my ipad. When I encounter articles I want to save I simply take a screenshot, and use the "ios  share button" on top right -there I of-course have Evernote. Click select and add to Evernote. During a normal reading session I do not want to open Evernote after every screenshot - it could be up to max 20 screenshots with 1 or more "images" per "screenshot" - depending on the interest in the actual Magazine. the reason for not copying the text, is that for instance Readly does not offer this option and I want the whole context of the article. 

The bad thing about this bug report is that I have both updated iOS to 14 on my ipad. AND simultaneously updated Evernote to the latest release. This makes it hard for me as enduser to know if this is evernote issue or apple (iOS) issue.. Let me know if you need more info of versions or want to understand the use case.. I am an ECC since 4 years and daily evernote user since 2010 - so I should be able to provide som more useful info if needed (I hope) 

IMG_1948.thumb.PNG.1575af3eb0e4ab7b9e509f9b19010683.PNG

IMG_1945.thumb.PNG.376c4e2f78e51b69ac4c719e9b6859c1.PNG