Search Parameter Doesn’t Highlight

When I initiate a search within an open note, it takes a while for the number of found results to register. So at first it seems like there either weren’t any results, or the operation didn’t take. But the really frustrating part is that the note doesn’t automatically scroll to the first instance of the found search result. This is then further exacerbated by the search term not highlighting at all, and/or (because the results are inconsistent) the arrows not moving through the note to show where the other instances are. 

My use case: I searched for a single word that I saw present in the first paragraph. There were three matches found, displaying this at the top: “ < 1 of 3 >” The very first instance in the first paragraph was highlighted. However, when I clicked either of the arrows to view the other matches, the note did not move. I had to manually scroll to find, which is clunky and fraught, given the speed of swiping and the lengthiness of the note. 

I find thIs same behavior in searching all notes. If I select one of the results, the note doesn’t then load with the search result highlighted in context. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I found this to be a problem in the last beta version, and it continues to be a problem in 10.0.