Evernote "Joined Date" Question

I'd like to know how the "Join Date" that is now displayed on mobile (nice touch!) is determined.

It appears that it is tied to the first note that is appearing in your account that falls within the range of Evernote's existence (I seem to have some notes that were created in 1970 and 2002??). Anyhow, if you remove those outlier notes, the first note that is appearing in my account is from July 2011, so that seems logical that is where the date stamp derived from.

And, although not a critical issue, the date is incorrect (my join date was in Oct 2009). I assume this is because my first Evernote note over was migrated over to Evernote Business when I went to that tier of service, so my true start date isn't reflected on the Premium side of my account. I thought I could correct/update the join date by moving my "Welcome to Evernote" note (my first note, which was living over in my Business account) back over to the personal side of my account and syncing. I've done that, but my join date hasn't updated. So, maybe the join date isn't calculated from the date of your first note? Or maybe it finds it once, and doesn't update it again? Curious how it works, and also if it can be updated?

IMG_33118C1B74CA-1.thumb.jpeg.cbc87af4727c68d56f2f3a1a77d4ba34.jpeg