Preumium User but Continually Kicked Out of App

I agree with frustrations expressed in this forum!!  I am a paid-up Premium subscriber, but, for some reason, over the last few days, Evernote keeps booting me out of my notes, taking me to the 'Upgrade Subscription' splashscreen!!  Nor can I contact the mythical 'Technical Support'!!  What is with that!!??  I have been paying an Evernote subscription literally for years(!!), but can 'not' get technical support!!??  

If someone/anyone from Evernote could - please - kindly contact me and sort out this issue, I would appreciate it!!  So far, I am paying for a subscription that gives me 'NO' access to 'all' of my important saved information!!

At the point of considering a shift to subscribing to someone (anyone) else that offers - 'both' - a functional app 'AND' responsive, accessible technical support!!

Very disappointed, Evernote!!

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, EvernoteNotWorking said:

'NO' access to 'all' of my important saved information!!

The badge in the sidebar indicates a Basic Account level    
Have you tried contacting Evernote support on Twitter @evernotehelps

Hey, thank you for the advice.  I checked my billing and, both, Evernote billing history ‘and’ my bank account show that I was debited the Premium subscription amount on 15 Sep 2020. But, as I wrote in my original post, despite the fact that I ‘have’ clearly paid for my subscription, Evernote is kicking me out of my notes and keeps telling me that I still need to upgrade to Premium!!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
17 minutes ago, EvernoteNotWorking said:

I checked my billing and, both, Evernote billing history ‘and’ my bank account show that I was debited the Premium subscription amount on 15 Sep 2020

Maybe we can get the attention of @Shane D.     🖐️

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
8 minutes ago, EvernoteNotWorking said:

I ‘have’ clearly paid for my subscription

...but you still show here as a Basic user.  Odd.  Evernote did say they were 'updating' their billing system... maybe that wasn't a good idea...