danio72

V10.0 Released

Idea

I just wanted to say, I've have been using the beta app and macOS beta app and a huge congratulations to the whole team getting here and building an Evernote for now and tomorrow.

Looking forward to what you will deliver next.  I so appreciate you providing this service. 🥰

• Like 7

8 replies to this idea

Hi all,

I've moved several posts to more appropriate locations as we want to make sure we're accurately capturing your bug reports and feedback. (Don't worry, they're not missing!)

Please let me know if you have any trouble finding your posts.

Moving forward, please try to add your comments/feedback to ongoing threads that are available, or start a new one if it's related to a specific topic.

Again, we want to make sure we're capturing all of your feedback, and we will use that information to help us prioritize our next steps.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I started this thread for comments and feedback for the new version (10.0)
Copied from the App Store

IMG_3720.thumb.jpeg.f1b15b4929732d42e15688fd404d6d18.jpegIMG_3721.thumb.jpeg.dfc997eb44d7dccd9ee425208d1e8511.jpegIMG_3722.thumb.jpeg.2f7d01b754db35091d41bb191aacf756.jpeg

edit: Note from blog (https://evernote.com/blog/unlocking-evernotes-future/)
There are a handful of features (such as editing tables, widgets, and Apple Watch support) that weren’t quite ready for today’s release, but we’re actively working to get those done and you should see them in one of our regular updates. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the new version

Lots of improvements, but I'm not seeing much in table functionality

Thanks for keeping tags at the top

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shane D. said:

I've moved several posts to more appropriate locations

@Shane D. 
Does this mean there will no longer be a release post where users provide feedback?
Should release issues be posted directly to the Bugs/Technical Issues forum?

@DTLow 

Does this mean there will no longer be a release post where users provide feedback?

I believe we plan on continuing to post release notes. In that situation, it's perfectly fine to offer your feedback in direct response, and we'll sort it out from there on our end.

Should release issues be posted directly to the Bugs/Technical Issues forum?

In circumstances when you can, yes please. We want to centralize feedback and bug reports that are similar into single threads.

This helps us to better understand and quantify what issues users are encountering!

9 hours ago, danio72 said:

I just wanted to say, I've have been using the beta app and macOS beta app and a huge congratulations to the whole team getting here and building an Evernote for now and tomorrow.

Looking forward to what you will deliver next.  I so appreciate you providing this service. 🥰

Agreed!  I have really come to rely on the new Web editor and Mac Beta version, and have been trying to get into the iOS Beta to have consistent interface across the app.  It is great to know that I probably wasn't admitted because it was so close to going live.  It made my day to see the upgrade today.... really looking forward to getting to know the new app(s)