Using a premium account with three people

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, I'm a bit lost. 

I want to open a premium account to collaborate with three colleagues who will all be working remotely from their own computers. The idea is that we three would be able to access the account and share material. Does Premium allow for several users on the same account? Or would we all need to have separate accounts? We need the premium one basically because of space, not much else. 

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, loboguer said:

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, I'm a bit lost. 

I want to open a premium account to collaborate with three colleagues who will all be working remotely from their own computers. The idea is that we three would be able to access the account and share material. Does Premium allow for several users on the same account? Or would we all need to have separate accounts? We need the premium one basically because of space, not much else. 

Nothing stops the three of you from all using the same account.  You run the risk of trashing each others work if ever you are updating the same note at the same time.  Or if you don't sync when you should.

• Level 5*

Hi.  -and what @CalS said:  that sounds like a recipe for disaster. 

Best suggestion would be - start with Basic if you can operate within the account limits and have an account each.  If there's lots of source material,  but only one person need handle that - one premium and two basics.  If you all have access to the premium account,  it won't matter if the normal premium 'owner' isn't available - one of the other two could lean in and take their place.  If money is no object,  have three premium accounts.

If you each operate your own account,  but one person shares one or more notebooks with the others,  you can have all the access you want.  The system should even prevent you opening a shared note that someone else is actively editing.

Worth starting with three free basic accounts anyway (which will cope with all the above) to test whether it all works for you...