Problem when pasting a text

Hi!

I have purchased the premium version of Evernote, but trying a couple of things I have noticed a big problem when pasting texts. Create double line spaces. I have copied a simple text that I create from the web and another from the same application from the cell phone.

Does anyone currently have this problem?

Attached video of the problem: OneDrive

• Level 5*

Hi.  Copying and pasting texts can include third-party formatting which affects the appearance.  It's possible on desktops to 'paste plain text' but I don't think that's available on Android.  Is it feasible to correct any formatting errors on a desktop once the notes have synced?

On 9/9/2020 at 19:51, gazumped dijo:

Hi.  Copying and pasting texts can include third-party formatting which affects the appearance.  It's possible on desktops to 'paste plain text' but I don't think that's available on Android.  Is it feasible to correct any formatting errors on a desktop once the notes have synced?

Hi, In the web version the copy and paste works correctly, but as you see in the attached video, it creates an additional jump when it comes to pasting in android, I have tried on two devices: Samsung A50 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, the same thing happens, It should not create an additional line break. I hope they correct that error, if not, the premium or the application itself will not serve me.

• Level 5

Hi, @torrezea, and welcome to the forums. The editor in the Android Evernote app is not yet as capable as on some of the other platforms, as you are experiencing. There is an option in the menu while editing (3 dots at top right) to simplify formatting. This may or may not help, depending on what the underlying formatting issues are.