Typing issues on 4K laptop with 2K extension monitor

I would like to report a technical issue of Evernote. I work on a 4K Windows laptop with a 2K extension monitor (connected with VGA to HDMI adaptor). When I use the Microsoft Pinyin input method in Evernote on my 15.6'' 4K laptop screen, there is no problem. But when I drag the Evernote to the 2K extension monitor (Zoom ratio of the 4K laptop is 250%, and that of the 2K extension monitor is 100%), the input box of the Microsoft Pinyin input method will become very small. I have tried that there is no this issue in other software. So I gauss it's Evernote's software problem. I report this problem here. and hope it will be solved in the later version. Thanks! Now I only use EverNote on my laptop screen. 

Hi, I tried. The input box of the Microsoft Pinyin input method will also become very small on my 3840*2160 laptop, when it's set to 1920*1080 resolution. Both 100% and 125% zoom ratio will be still small. And it's still small on the 2K extension monitor after setting. Thanks! 

• Level 5

If it becomes small as well, my impression is that something does not like the smaller resolution. I can not imagine that software is developed to only work on a 4K resolution.

Not further idea (I am mostly on a MacBook Pro, with completely different graphics handling).

If you want to contact support on this, you may try (no success guaranteed) this:

https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

Alternatively you could go Premium for a single month, and contact support via the EN web site.

• Like 1
On 9/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, ShawnLau said:

So I gauss it's Evernote's software problem.

EN has no integration with Pinyin that I know of (I left in 2019), so I don't really know how EN could be causing a problem with how Pinyin works...

在 2020/9/7 在 PM9點56分, PinkElephant說:

If it becomes small as well, my impression is that something does not like the smaller resolution. I can not imagine that software is developed to only work on a 4K resolution.

Not further idea (I am mostly on a MacBook Pro, with completely different graphics handling).

If you want to contact support on this, you may try (no success guaranteed) this:

https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

Alternatively you could go Premium for a single month, and contact support via the EN web site.

I gauss it's a EN software problem, but I'm not urgent to solve this problem. Just report it to EN. Hope it will be solved in the later version. Because more and more people begin to use 4K laptop in these years. 

12 分鐘前, dcon說:

EN has no integration with Pinyin that I know of (I left in 2019), so I don't really know how EN could be causing a problem with how Pinyin works...

EN can support MS Pinyin on a normal 2K desktop or 4K laptop. But it cause some problem for a 4K laptop with 2K extension monitor. I tried it works perfectly for a 4K laptop with 4K extension monitor.