To be a paid subscription service.

For as vague as you create your advertisements and as in you face you are with this subscription model I've never encountered a more counter intuitive service in my life, it's so hard to do simple things and the UI and AI actually hinders you more than help you when simply trying to jot down a few notes or screen grab something to save for later.  Honestly I don't know what i'm paying for or why i was nickle and dimed to paying for such a half ass service. 

• Level 5
13 hours ago, Shiro6Gon9 said:

For as vague as you create your advertisements and as in you face you are with this subscription model I've never encountered a more counter intuitive service in my life, it's so hard to do simple things and the UI and AI actually hinders you more than help you when simply trying to jot down a few notes or screen grab something to save for later.  Honestly I don't know what i'm paying for or why i was nickle and dimed to paying for such a half ass service. 

Hi, and welcome to the forums. These are user-to-user forums; Evernote staff may look in, but this is not the most direct way to address them. Two suggestions:

One of the things you're paying for is support. Contacting them may help, or at least give you a more productive place to vent. As in DTLow's signature line above: Contact Evernote Support.

Secondly, there are some experienced users here who might be able to help sort out specific issues. What are some things that aren't working? And please indicate what version of Evernote and what platform (Web, Windows desktop program, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.).

• Like 3
  • Level 5
On 9/8/2020 at 12:04 AM, Soft Gohar said:

i think you have Basic account and not working for you. Upgrade your account and then use the paid features 

There are advantages to the Premium account, such as more devices, searching and annotating PDFs, larger upload limits, emailing into Evernote, etc. But the user interface and primary features are identical. See the feature comparison.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:50 PM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

There are advantages to the Premium account, such as more devices, searching and annotating PDFs, larger upload limits, emailing into Evernote, etc. But the user interface and primary features are identical. See the feature comparison.

Thank You so much for such information. I have checked the link it is useful information for me that I will use next days. 

Pure net worth