Please stop advertising me Premium 10x a day! I already pay for plus! Leave me alone!

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user-supported Forum. As users, we can offer information and suggestions from our collective experience,  but we have no control over the app itself.  Evernote staffers do read the posts here, and there are Admins to keep everyone in line, there's no guarantee how soon your post will be seen. 

If you're seeing the upgrade nags more often than is reasonable, then as a subscriber you can reach out to Support to register a protest and -maybe- get some assistance.  See https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us for the link. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
11 hours ago, GreenTea13 said:

I just want to say that I agree that Evernote REALLY needs to STOP! EVERY TIME I open Evernote it's advertises "Get [amount] off premium". Normally it's just a thing in my list of notes that I have to close, but sometimes it's a pop up and that's just REALLY annoying. I am already paying for a Plus account, I DON'T want to upgrade and continuously spamming me wont change my mind!

As I said previously - the way to get someone's attention is to report this to Support.  If you're seeing an unreasonable number of marketing messages they may be able to help.