Spell check on new Beta client (v6.19.0 1643)

tosulc

Idea

Am I missing something or there is no settings screen for this new beta client? Can't disable spellcheck which is bothering me with all the red lines (because I'm writing in my native language, not English).

ps. Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Posted to "General feature request" board.

7 replies to this idea

Hi Dave. I'm using new beta client for Windows (current Evernote gave me notification to switch, so I did). It looks great but this spellcheck is driving me crazy, so I came back to the standard version of Evernote just to get rid of it. In that version, there's an option for disabling such checks. In new beta client I can't find it. 

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, tosulc said:

Hi Dave. I'm using new beta client for Windows (current Evernote gave me notification to switch, so I did). It looks great but this spellcheck is driving me crazy, so I came back to the standard version of Evernote just to get rid of it. In that version, there's an option for disabling such checks. In new beta client I can't find it. 

You might go to the Beta forum to see if there is an answer there.  The link should have been in the invite email.

• Level 5
23 hours ago, tosulc said:

Thanks. Just curious, because the Windows app is currently at 6.25, and I couldn't see how a beta could be 6.19.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Thanks. Just curious, because the Windows app is currently at 6.25, and I couldn't see how a beta could be 6.19.

Don't be going all logical on us.  ;)

What? I've went to about page on Evernote app and just transferred the numbers here. Have no idea how you have older version of beta client. Probably some A/B testing.

@CalS, thanks. Will go there.

• Like 1