What should I do for Pocket to Evernote integration?

I use Pocket often to save Animal Crossing custom designs, island inspiration, and video captures I post privately on Facebook. However, my main problem with it was how the titles would show as simply “Facebook“ or something and there wouldn’t be thumbnails, so I would have to click on them individually to see what they were.

I decided to try using Evernote for this along with Pocket and I love it so far, but I would love to have pocket and evernote integration. I tried looking at the help articles regarding this on both Pocket and Evernote’s website, but neither gave exact steps and didn’t help (Maybe the integration doesn’t work on Windows)?

I wasn’t able to export my pocket list and import it into evernote, or at least I didn’t see it when it asked what I wanted to import. I don’t know if I was doing it right?

I heard of IFTTT but I don’t know if I want EVERYTHING to be synced. I want some things to be synced. It would be nice if I could sync certain tags to Evernote. Some applets have settings you can customize but I don’t know how to do that properly. Can anybody help?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  If you open My List on your Pocket account,  it comes up as a web page.  You can use Pocket's 'Tag' feature to see a list of specific links, and your browser's Clipper can save that list for you.  From the three dots menu on any individual link you can use Share and Copy Link to save that elsewhere,  or you can just click the link and go to the page,  then use clipper to collect the original page.  What else did you want to do that's not possible by just using the features of both apps?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 6:56 PM, NylaTheWolf said:

I use Pocket often to save Animal Crossing custom designs, island inspiration, and video captures I post privately on Facebook. However, my main problem with it was how the titles would show as simply “Facebook“ or something and there wouldn’t be thumbnails, so I would have to click on them individually to see what they were.

I decided to try using Evernote for this along with Pocket and I love it so far, but I would love to have pocket and evernote integration. I tried looking at the help articles regarding this on both Pocket and Evernote’s website, but neither gave exact steps and didn’t help (Maybe the integration doesn’t work on Windows)?

I wasn’t able to export my pocket list and import it into evernote, or at least I didn’t see it when it asked what I wanted to import. I don’t know if I was doing it right?

I heard of IFTTT but I don’t know if I want EVERYTHING to be synced. I want some things to be synced. It would be nice if I could sync certain tags to Evernote. Some applets have settings you can customize but I don’t know how to do that properly. Can anybody help?

Pocket no longer supports native Evernote integration. Their help articles are outdated. I noticed it was gone in 2019 and asked them directly if it was coming back. Their answer to that was nope.

• Sad 1