Issues with Evernote Points

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Level 5*
21 hours ago, johnwatson23 said:

I actually have 370points, however I was unable to admittance to the focuses page. There is just the individual setting page.

Hi.  Please contact Support on this - as far as we know Evernote discontinued their points system over a year ago now.

• 4 months later...

I consider myself a ‘power user’ when it comes to Evernote. Let me start by saying that I still use it and pay for it primarily as a repository of material that I may need later. In reality I find myself doing less and less of that and relying more on web searches whenever I need something. That belies the original intent of the product, though, in that I would have preferred to use Evernote to surface something I’d seen before rather than depend on Google to find what I am looking for (again often).

• Level 5*
On 5/8/2022 at 10:07 AM, bracepil57 said:

I consider myself a ‘power user’ when it comes to Evernote. Let me start by saying that I still use it and pay for it primarily as a repository of material that I may need later. In reality I find myself doing less and less of that and relying more on web searches whenever I need something. That belies the original intent of the product, though, in that I would have preferred to use Evernote to surface something I’d seen before rather than depend on Google to find what I am looking for (again often).

Hi. You're joining a 4-month old thread about a completely different subject.  Thanks for your thoughts,  but whenever you're posting, please either join a relevant (and current) thread or start your own.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020. 9. 1. at 오전 4시 9분, Shane D. said:

안녕 모두,

Evernote 포인트를 사용할 수 없다는 사용자의 보고를 받았습니다.

Evernote 포인트에 문제가 있는 경우 여기에서 지원 티켓을 열어 저희에게 연락하십시오:
https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us

지원 티켓을 열 수 없는 경우 이 스레드로 알려주시면 직접 연락드리겠습니다.

다른 질문이 있는 경우 언제든지 저에게 직접 문의하세요.

I can't use points for the same issue.
Could you do me a favor..