Issues with Evernote Points

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Level 5*
21 hours ago, johnwatson23 said:

I actually have 370points, however I was unable to admittance to the focuses page. There is just the individual setting page.

Hi.  Please contact Support on this - as far as we know Evernote discontinued their points system over a year ago now.

• 4 months later...

I consider myself a ‘power user’ when it comes to Evernote. Let me start by saying that I still use it and pay for it primarily as a repository of material that I may need later. In reality I find myself doing less and less of that and relying more on web searches whenever I need something. That belies the original intent of the product, though, in that I would have preferred to use Evernote to surface something I’d seen before rather than depend on Google to find what I am looking for (again often).

• Level 5*
On 5/8/2022 at 10:07 AM, bracepil57 said:

I consider myself a ‘power user’ when it comes to Evernote. Let me start by saying that I still use it and pay for it primarily as a repository of material that I may need later. In reality I find myself doing less and less of that and relying more on web searches whenever I need something. That belies the original intent of the product, though, in that I would have preferred to use Evernote to surface something I’d seen before rather than depend on Google to find what I am looking for (again often).

Hi. You're joining a 4-month old thread about a completely different subject.  Thanks for your thoughts,  but whenever you're posting, please either join a relevant (and current) thread or start your own.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020. 9. 1. at 오전 4시 9분, Shane D. said:

안녕 모두,

Evernote 포인트를 사용할 수 없다는 사용자의 보고를 받았습니다.

Evernote 포인트에 문제가 있는 경우 여기에서 지원 티켓을 열어 저희에게 연락하십시오:
https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us

지원 티켓을 열 수 없는 경우 이 스레드로 알려주시면 직접 연락드리겠습니다.

다른 질문이 있는 경우 언제든지 저에게 직접 문의하세요.

I can't use points for the same issue.
Could you do me a favor..

• 2 months later...

Seems this company took the Points from us, of course they would not like to give that back. I would suggest to discuss what we shall do as a user, rather than begging that back. Can we sue this company or make a complaint to some authority? We definitely can't let this robbery happen. 

• Level 5

Bla Blabla Bla Bla.

There is no automatic process to use points.

If you want to consume them, contact support. My points were honored without a general problem - subscription administration only makes it necessary that the current subscription needs to expire, before points can be invested. Support guided me through the transition, and back again once the points were consumed.

But of course, bragging with a mouth full of foul words sounds more macho, than simply following advise. If you would have read the thread, you would know better.

• 8 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, --August-- said:

Seems this company took the Points from us, of course they would not like to give that back. I would suggest to discuss what we shall do as a user, rather than begging that back. Can we sue this company or make a complaint to some authority? We definitely can't let this robbery happen. 

I know that this is an old thread but it's simply a matter of contacting support to to claim them as @PinkElephant stated.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Contact support, it’s the only way to use points. The programs that issued them is long past.

You need to let the current subscription expire. Then support can key in the points - 120 is equivalent to 1 year of Personal. When this period is over, contact support again, and subscribe fresh.

8 hours ago, agsteele said:

You have to talk to Evernote support. Please open a ticket.

8 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Contact support, it’s the only way to use points. The programs that issued them is long past.

You need to let the current subscription expire. Then support can key in the points - 120 is equivalent to 1 year of Personal. When this period is over, contact support again, and subscribe fresh.

Thank you :)
I also asked the Evernote support team.

• Like 1