Shane D.

Issues with Evernote Points

Hi All,

We've seen reports from users that they are unable to redeem their Evernote Points.

If you are experiencing issues with Evernote Points, please contact us by opening a support ticket here:
https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us

If you are unable to open a support ticket, please notify us on this thread and we will reach out directly:

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions!.

I tried to redeem my points to update my account, but I can't redeem my points. When I use the link in the email, I am redirected to a different page.

Erase a note by accident

Excuse me by accident I deleted a very extreme important note this morning Id like to know if there is a way I can recover my note! Please can anybody help me with this? Please let me know How can a I recover my note

Points referral

Evernote keeps crashing 10 times a day for me. But this one time, i accidentally blanked the note just before the crash. So i can't Undo as usual as the Note crashed.

So, i decided to go for Premium by points referral. I referred to user and the person got Premium. But i did not!

Please help.

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be reaching out to you all directly with further information!