Evernote for Mac will not sync (appears empty), but works on phone and Web.

I bought a new Mac and am migrating away from the old mac. I logged out of Evernote for Mac app on the old computer and logged in with the new Mac. I updated my devices in Evernote, but my notebooks are all empty on the Evernote for Mac app. I can still see my notes on my iPhone and if I log into Evernote via the web. Please advise.

Thank You,

Chris

• Level 5

Have you deauthorized your old Mac using the web client, or just quit using it ?

If it is still in your devices list (on the web client), you are above the 2 device Limit with your new Mac. Withdraw authorization for the old Mac, and it should work. Maybe it takes a little before it trickles down after you pulled the plug on the old device.

@PinkElephant Thank you for your response. I don't know how to get in touch with Evernote, so I appreciate your response. 

I did deauthorize my old Mac to the point where only my iPhone was the only authorized device. Then, I downloaded a the latest Evernote app to my new iMac and logged in and authorized the new iMac. Still, no notes. Actually, there is one note relating to a recipe I had pulled up on my iPhone a few days ago, which is odd. Where's the other 1000+ notes. I let it sit overnight and checked just now and Evernote for Mac still does not sync all my notes.

I will say, I had to reset my password early in the iMac migration, because I wasn't able to log into my account. I wonder if there are two accounts out there now related to the same email address. Is there anyway I can find out why all notes show up on the Web and my iPhone, but not on the Evernote App? 

My biggest concern is if course that I don't want to loose all my nites. I'm happy to upgrade my account, but not if it's going to break or loose all my notes. 

Any more advice? Thank You.

Chris

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, Snowball 001 said:

I wonder if there are two accounts out there now related to the same email address.

Make sure you are logging in with the correct userid and password

>Still, no notes

Do all the notebooks show?

You can force a full sync by holding down the option and shift keys, then clicking on the sync icon