[CALLOUT TO INDONESIAN & INDIAN EVERNOTE USERS] Evernote should do this to get more sales in Indonesia and India! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Jason Yapri

Hi, I'm Jason from Indonesia.
I've been using Evernote for a year or so now and I'm really satisfied with your product ๐Ÿ‘

Imho, you guys will most probably get more sales in most Asian countries if you follow Spotify or Netflix pricing strategy where they adapt to different average purchasing power in each country..

-----

Netflix created Mobile plan aside from their Basic, Standard and Premium plan for countries like Indonesia and India. It only costs: IDR 54,000 (about USD 3.67) - see attachment

Spotify offers way cheaper price for all their plans in Indonesia so that more people are willing to pay for their product. Its Individual plan costs IDR 49,990 (about USD 3.42) in Indonesia - see attachment. It is just 34% of the US price USD 9.99 or IDR 146,000!

Whereas Evernote Premium plan costs IDR 109,000 (about USD 7.45) - see attachment. This is way more expensive comparing to Netflix and Spotify plan in Indonesia...

-----

Actually Evernote can also implement similar strategy to boosts its sales in developing countries, for example introducing a new plan called: "Standard" which offers more than Basic plan but still less than Premium plan, say: 2GB upload limit, 100MB note size, no customer support, and less features than Premium plan with price ofย IDR 49,900 / month price.

I believe Evernote haven't reach its maximum sales potential yet in 4th most populous country in the world!

ย 

Hope you find this feedback useful, and I hope you guys really consider this ๐Ÿ™

ย 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.png

• Like 1