IOS beta 1102774 missing print icon

CFH49

Just installed latest iOS beta and the share sheet is missing print icon. Editing won’t let you add it either. Any thoughts from anyone how to get this back. It’s still there with other apps and was in the previous beta release. Thanks. 

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, CFH49 said:

Just installed latest iOS beta and the share sheet is missing print icon. Editing won’t let you add it either. Any thoughts from anyone how to get this back. It’s still there with other apps and was in the previous beta release. Thanks. 

Betas are prone to have things added and taken away. If you absolutely need that feature,  go back to the public release or find a work-around.  If not, thanks for the heads up!

• Level 5

First thing I hear about it in the forum.

We are users, we only share our own knowledge with others.

So there is no Print icon on this specific beta Version. 

In the iOS release version the print icon is pretty much hidden. I have no idea about the beta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

LOL

In iOS print is behind the share button, not buttonized or iconized in itself. And betas are made for testing, not for using. So it is quite normal that a beta is not complete in terms of functions, and functions that came with a beta may not be found in the final release software.

But keep the adrenaline pumping. I prefer to wait for the release to make up my mind.