Evernote Web Clipper "Multipage Clips" Feature Clarification

I just noticed a "Multipage clips" option in Evernote Web Clipper. It says it will "Clip all pages into a single note." Does anyone know specifically what this does? I have a specific use case and I'm hoping it does what I hope, but curious if anyone has any further clarity or experience with it. Thanks!

image.png.d5d0cd9d7d799a92bfd7d9dbb7bb5112.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Ray Sidney-Smith said:

I just noticed a "Multipage clips" option in Evernote Web Clipper. It says it will "Clip all pages into a single note." Does anyone know specifically what this does? I have a specific use case and I'm hoping it does what I hope, but curious if anyone has any further clarity or experience with it. Thanks!

Don't know.  Could you test it on your use case and let us know?

1 hour ago, CalS said:

Don't know.  Could you test it on your use cas and let us know?

I wish I could test, but I don't know how to execute the feature! 🤣 I checked the box to activate the feature, supposedly. But, I don't see an interface option.

I wonder if it's for PDFs, or other documents, that are multi-page?

I was hoping it was for multiple pages hyperlinked from a singular web page, similar to how some Web browsers download/save pages and their linked-to pages. 

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, Ray Sidney-Smith said:

I wish I could test, but I don't know how to execute the feature! 🤣 I checked the box to activate the feature, supposedly. But, I don't see an interface option.

I wonder if it's for PDFs, or other documents, that are multi-page?

I was hoping it was for multiple pages hyperlinked from a singular web page, similar to how some Web browsers download/save pages and their linked-to pages. 

I would guess it is supposed to work on pages with links that point to subsequent pages, bundling multiple web pages into one clip.  A guess.  If I bump into one of those I'll give it a go.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...