Frequent synchronization failures

Synchronization failures occurred very frequently during this period.

As shown below

image.png.dc170e4f7bc84a342a929502c95ea233.png

I make sure that my network is no problem. And, I ran into this problem at different times and under different networks

I even suspect that evernote is getting worse.

What the new ceo said in the blog and behind-the-scenes videos, I haven’t seen it at all. It’s been a long time, and it feels like bragging. Because there is no actual thing coming out, it’s hard to believe and persist.

• Level 5

About what is to come, we are all waiting. Currently several clients are in a beta phase to sort out issues and test stuff with users. Because they probably had to re-code most of the whole program, it will take some time. I prefer a release in good quality over a fast rollout with a lot of bugs.

About syncing, there is a web site where you can check the EN server status:

http://status.evernote.com/

Usually you don’t even notice the maintenance, because another server will kick in.

If the problem persists, issue a support ticket. They have the chance to look at your log file and maybe find the problem.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, vegerote said:

Synchronization failures occurred very frequently during this period.

As shown below

image.png.dc170e4f7bc84a342a929502c95ea233.png

I make sure that my network is no problem. And, I ran into this problem at different times and under different networks

I even suspect that evernote is getting worse.

What the new ceo said in the blog and behind-the-scenes videos, I haven’t seen it at all. It’s been a long time, and it feels like bragging. Because there is no actual thing coming out, it’s hard to believe and persist.

If Windows, try holding the Ctrl key while pressing the sync button.  If a note appears it should be the problematic note.  Edit the note, add a temporary tag or something and try to sync again.  If nothing appears as premium you can file a support ticket with EN.

Relative to EN getting worse I haven't seen any sync issues.  Have definitely seen the product delays.  Better they fess up to having issues in their transition than releasing bad stuff.

• Like 1