read only notebook

Blue43bird

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Blue43bird said:

How do I delete a read only notebook. It does not appear as a notebook when I sign into evernote online.

EN does not have read only notebooks.  There are synced and local notebooks.  If you don't see the notebook using a browser it is most likely a local notebook only viewable from a desktop version.

Thank you. So how can I delete it off my  desktop version. Also, I 'm trying to email EN to downgrade from business to premium. I just go in circles: I select email and it says I'm logged off. I log on and select email and it takes me back to that I'm logged off.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Blue43bird said:

Thank you. So how can I delete it off my  desktop version. Also, I 'm trying to email EN to downgrade from business to premium. I just go in circles: I select email and it says I'm logged off. I log on and select email and it takes me back to that I'm logged off.

If you see the notebook on your desktop right click and delete it.  Obviously be cared and sure it is the right notebook.

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, CalS said:

Don't they appear on the web?

Yes, shared notebooks appear on the web and desktop   
As you posted, the only notebook not appearing on the web would be "Local Notebooks"

Still not clear on the "Read Only" notebooks