Premium Reached Monthly Limit - Workaround?

I have a message that I have reached 9.9 of 10 MB of my monthly limit & the limit will reset in 18 days. Any workaround? I am a Premium member. 18 days! I won’t be able to add any information for 18 days? Help! 🤓 Is there a way to reduce / condense / compress what I have to back off that 9.9 number? 

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Imluvndabeach said:

I have a message that I have reached 9.9 of 10 MB of my monthly limit & the limit will reset in 18 days. Any workaround? I am a Premium member. 18 days! I won’t be able to add any information for 18 days? Help! 🤓 Is there a way to reduce / condense / compress what I have to back off that 9.9 number? 

Once it's sent its sent.  Don't know if you could upgrade to Business for a month.  Limits are higher there.  Create another premium account for a month to capture stuff, import to your main account as local notebooks, move to synced notebooks as it makes sense.  File a trouble ticket and see if EN has any one time volume increase.  No pretty options.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Imluvndabeach said:

I have a message that I have reached 9.9 of 10 MB

Hi.  These are the upload limits for Basic, Plus, Premium and Business accounts.  If you truly have uploaded 9.9GB in notes this month so far,  I'm impressed - in a bad way.  I have never - so far - managed to make that much of a dent in the limit.  You might want to review what you are uploading and why....

image.png.5b8f9ccd73397bbb2e055f6233e56bdb.png

• Level 5

10GB is a lot, although if somebody is cleaning up his digital life, it can be reached with normal stuff. I came close to it while getting rid of all the folders in my home office, pushing my ix500 Scanner very hard. But this was cleaning up, not permanent.

One should think about the strategy, when this happens more often. I know that some people use EN to store pictures or videos - although there exist much better solutions for both. And by doing so, upload limits in the GB can be reached very fast. One single SD card of my foto camera has 64GB, and when shooting RAW I have already swamped more than one SD in a single day with pixels (plus burning through all of my batteries ...).

One should remember that when looking at a note and slightly modifying it will as well produce an upload, counted against the monthly limit. Thus big notes are not a sound strategy, better several small ones linked together.

But I agree - for normal use 10 GB is a lot of legroom for all sort of activities.

• Level 5*
On 7/22/2020 at 10:49 PM, Imluvndabeach said:

Premium users have 10GB , not 10MB. Have you really uploaded 9.9GB in one month?