v.6.25.1.9091 (309091) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)

Well that's a real pain in arse,  Just spent the last 2 hours in a table where I pasted images in one column and descriptions in the other.

I know that Evernote has issues with pasted images, so I very carefully synced after each paste.  All was well. Had the images for 2 hours.

Then I duplicated the note and voila! only 2 of about 16 images left, both in the copy and and original.  All that research gone.  Not happy.

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, lisec said:

v.6.25.1.9091 (309091) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)

Well that's a real pain in arse,  Just spent the last 2 hours in a table where I pasted images in one column and descriptions in the other.

I know that Evernote has issues with pasted images, so I very carefully synced after each paste.  All was well. Had the images for 2 hours.

Then I duplicated the note and voila! only 2 of about 16 images left, both in the copy and and original.  All that research gone.  Not happy.

Do you have a history copy with any of the work still there?

• Level 5*

That's not good 😒  Any chance to recover from Undo / Note History?  Ctrl+Help has options to Fix Lost Resources / Recreate Attributes Index which might help...  and there's always Support...??

I tried undo, didn't work. Tried History, got a "no network connection", not sure why because the connection was fine. It did work about 30 minutes later though, so that's good. Scary stuff.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, lisec said:

I tried undo, didn't work. Tried History, got a "no network connection", not sure why because the connection was fine. It did work about 30 minutes later though, so that's good. Scary stuff.

So you found a reasonably good history copy?

12 hours ago, CalS said:

So you found a reasonably good history copy?

Yeah. I lost a bit of work, but got most of it back. The only reason I panicked was because it looked like history wasn't working (the 'net connection error'). It worked fine after I waited a while. Odd.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, lisec said:

Yeah. I lost a bit of work, but got most of it back. The only reason I panicked was because it looked like history wasn't working (the 'net connection error'). It worked fine after I waited a while. Odd.

Glad you got most of the data back.  And it is weird how sometimes stuff just happens at the wrong moment in time.

• Like 1