White screen of death on Evernote Web (Chrome)

I've been using Evernote Web without issue for months, only to suddenly be unable to login on Friday 9th July 2020.

On the login page, I enter my username and then click on 'continue' to enter my password, and immediately get redirected to a blank white page.

Checking the console yields the following result (see attached image). This comes after disabling uBlock for Evernote on a domain level. I can't even log in to post on the forums for help, and have to resort to Internet Explorer (the ONLY browser that lets me login -- even Microsoft Edge gives me a blank page!).

I am using Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116. When I first encountered the problem a few days ago, I tried clearing my cookies, cache, and entire browsing history, as well as restarting the Chrome and my computer several times, to no avail. I've also tried using different networks (to try and eliminate the possibility of it being my company firewalls or Evernote being a blacklisted site), similarly to no avail.

Even today, I was still able to write notes on Evernote Web on Internet Explorer, until about an hour ago where the page started lagging and freezing each time I tried to start a new line or type anything in -- I was met with repeated 'evernote.com has stopped responding' errors.

Is there some kind of widespread issue?

Thanks.

clip.PNG

12 hours ago, gazumped said:

Interesting. While initially, I couldn't sign in on normal Chrome, it worked when I tried incognito mode a minute later, and then when I exited incognito mode to try again on normal Chrome, no joy (so I assumed it was an issue with my extensions or adblocker). Tried again in incognito and then couldn't login. All in the span of about 2 minutes. Thanks for the update.

• Like 1