Organizacao das garantias de produtos comprados

Ola queridos usuarios. Sou um heavy user do Evernote, e hoje queria compartilhar com todos como eu lembro da garantia dos produtos que compro.

Primeiro, criei um grupo de Notebooks chamado compras.

Dentro dele, crio um Notebook para cada ano. Por exemplo: Compras 2020

Agora é bem simples: tudo o que eu compro, uso a camera do Evernote para tirar uma foto da Nota Fiscal e guardar. Tome cuidado para que a foto seja interpretada como documento, pois assim a visualizacao fica melhor.

Quando precisar de uma NF, para averiguar a garantia, pode ir direto no notebook correspondente, ou buscar pelo nome do produto. Lembre-se que o evernote indexa o texto que foi escaneado!.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Eric-Brazil said:

I'm a heavy user of Evernote, and today I wanted to share with everyone how I remember the warranty on the products I buy.

First, I created a group of Notebooks called purchases.    
Inside it, I create a Notebook for each year.  For example: Shopping 2020

Now it's very simple: everything I buy, I use the Evernote camera to take a picture of the invoice and save it.  Take care that the photo is interpreted as a document, so that the visualization is better.

When you need an invoice, to check the warranty, you can go directly to the corresponding notebook, or search for the product name.  Remember that evernote indexes the text that has been scanned !.

-- translated by Google --

I use the Evernote Scannable app (IOS) to scan invoices, waranties, manuals, etc   
- it generates a pdf file attachment
I use a general notebook (Filing) for notes, with appropriate tags (Type-Receipt, Budget-aaaaa, ...)  
My note title standard is: yyyy-mm-dd Receipt [description] keywords $n.nn

• 1 year later...
Em 12/07/2020 at 12:39, Eric-Brazil disse:

Ola queridos usuarios. Sou um heavy user do Evernote, e hoje queria compartilhar com todos como eu lembro da garantia dos produtos que compro.

Primeiro, criei um grupo de Notebooks chamado compras.

Dentro dele, crio um Notebook para cada ano. Por exemplo: Compras 2020

Agora é bem simples: tudo o que eu compro, uso a camera do Evernote para tirar uma foto da Nota Fiscal e guardar. Tome cuidado para que a foto seja interpretada como documento, pois assim a visualizacao fica melhor.

Quando precisar de uma NF, para averiguar a garantia, pode ir direto no notebook correspondente, ou buscar pelo nome do produto. Lembre-se que o evernote indexa o texto que foi escaneado!.

Eu gosto de fazer diferente,

Tenho um Caderno chamado Notas Fiscais, uso a câmera para scanear a NF. Coloco etiqueta do ano e mês comprado, e defino um lembrete com a data de término da garantia

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

In general:

Use Tags, not notebooks

Use independent tags and build searches, instead of complex single tags. 
Example: Use month and year independently, avoid tags like „month_year“. With independent tags you just need to add 1 „year“ tag per year, not 12 of them.

Use saved searches for common views - you can modify them, instead of always building them from scratch

If you want to be reminded that a warranty expires soon, use a reminder (sic) to have that note pop up in time to check the device and take action while it is still in warranty coverage.