• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Dean Luce said:

To move my notes into my notebooks there is a long delay and the only way to use the app is to force stop it and that sometimes doesn't work either.

Hi.  Your statement doesn't seem to make any sense... why do you need to move notes into notebooks,  and what happens that you need to force stop the app???  If you create a new note it is already in a notebook.  More explanation please with screen shots if possible...

• Level 5
23 hours ago, Dean Luce said:

To move my notes into my notebooks there is a long delay and the only way to use the app is to force stop it and that sometimes doesn't work either.

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Are you trying to move a note from one notebook to another? That should be a pretty swift process. I gather you're saying that the app freezes when you try to do that, and you have to force stop it?

The usual fix for problems with the mobile app is to uninstall and reinstall it, making sure that you do one or two manual syncs before you uninstall. Alternatively, just restarting the phone could possibly clear it up.

But if you could explain more fully and/or send screenshots, that might help us understand.