Please put MacOS standard scrolling shortcuts back into notes pane

creon

Idea

In the pane that displays the contents of a note, the "scroll to beginning" and "scroll to end" standard shortcuts don't work. Fn-LeftArrow and Fn-RightArrow on normal keyboards.  They work in the preview pane. But not for the note itself. Would you fix this please?

I've been an evernote user since the company was two people with a booth at MacWorld in SF.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
On 7/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, creon said:

In the pane that displays the contents of a note, the "scroll to beginning" and "scroll to end" standard shortcuts don't work. Fn-LeftArrow and Fn-RightArrow on normal keyboards.  They work in the preview pane. But not for the note itself. Would you fix this please?

I've been an evernote user since the company was two people with a booth at MacWorld in SF.

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user-supported Forum. Although Evernote staffers do read the posts here, and there are Admins to keep everyone in line,  there's no guarantee when that will be. We can offer advice in the Forums from our collective experience, but Evernote contact (for subscribers) is via the website Support link, and (for everyone) on Twitter @EvernoteHelps or via their Facebook community.  

Evernote are (they say) in process of completely re-coding all of their apps for all operating systems (See the Evernote Blog), so they may have already included some upgrades. But they don't preview details, so we'll probably have to wait until the new versions hit the streets to see what new features exist. One prime directive is to harmonise the user experience across all clients,  so I'd guess (but really do not know) that the keyboard actions you're missing - which are not Android or Windows standard - may have been or are in the process of being replaced with something else...