Unable to open PDF using my Evernote on android

Unable to open PDF using my Evernote on android, what should I do to fix it. It's giving me error repeatedly and saying there is no app that can open PDF.. however I do have Adobe Acrobat downloaded as well and it works fine with CamScanner and other apps.

How do I fix it?

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Gaurav Luthra said:

Unable to open PDF using my Evernote on android, what should I do to fix it. It's giving me error repeatedly and saying there is no app that can open PDF.. however I do have Adobe Acrobat downloaded as well and it works fine with CamScanner and other apps.

How do I fix it?

More of an Android issue than Evernote I think...  there's some mysterious voodoo that goes with the Android 'default app' linkage which - apparently - in your case doesn't pick up Adobe as the default for editing PDFs from Evernote.  I use Xodo which pops up all the time for my Evernote PDFs.  If you want to reset the link I think a re-install will resolve it - sync Evernote for safety,  uninstall, restart the device, re-download and reinstall.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Gaurav Luthra said:

I did exactly they way guided by you however still same issue persist...

Sorry to hear that.  You could try restarting your Android,  and even uninstall the app / restart the device / reinstall the app;  but if that doesn't fix it I don't have any other ideas....

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same problem.

My pdf can t be open with adobe, it propose me another apps wich are note able to open pdf files.

I can open my pdf with adobe if i choose "edit".

Restart or re install the app or the phone don t fix the problem.