Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Tammi Keffer

web clipper in safari is missing

I have been using the web clipper in SAFARI just fine and today the icon is missing.  Nothing I do will bring it back. It is in my Google Chrome browser, just not Safari.  I opened the App Store and clicked to open the evernote clipper, then clicked Enable Evernote Clipper and nothing happens.

HELP>

In the AppStore it is still existent, and on my Mac in Safari it is available and working as it did for quite a while now.

I am running the latest Catalina and EN client on my macBook Pro.

Is there any security, anti-virus or similar software on your Mac that may block it from working ? If you can't solve the problem, I would rather contact support.

297022761_Bildschirmfoto2020-06-26um23_25_34.thumb.png.39e1d1b0e181597a4796923c625dfeef.png

1 hour ago, Tammi Keffer said:

Yes, on my mac

When you are in Safari go to preferences and check to see if it's still ticked on the extensions tab. It may have been unticked in an update. Not often does it happen, but it can. If it is still there I would check to see if there's maybe an update that you missed. I'm running the developer beta of Big Sur and it's working just fine. Had no issues with it before I downloaded the beta either.

1 hour ago, Tammi Keffer said:

I have no extensions listed on the safari preferences tab

No Extensions section or none listed in that section of preferences? 

Also, when you search Evernote in the App Store on Mac do you see the result I tagged with the annotation?

image.pngClick for large view - Uploaded with Skitch