Removing a reminder's date without removing the reminder on Mac OS

Hello evernote team. Could you please add the option to remove a reminder date from a note without removing the reminder from the note? What happens to me is that I use a saved search returning all notes that have a reminder on them. This is my "to do" list. Sometimes while viewing my "to do" list, I need to remove a date from a note but still need that note to have a reminder on it. Currently my only option is to remove the entire reminder, which of course removes it from the search return I'm viewing, and forcing me to then go search for that note to add a new reminder that does not have a date attached to it.

EVERNOTE USERS: Until the Evernote team builds this feature into the Mac OS app, does anyone have a workaround, or suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank you!

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, guitardude109 said:

EVERNOTE USERS: Until the Evernote team builds this feature into the Mac OS app, does anyone have a workaround, or suggestion to solve this problem?

Applescript

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, guitardude109 said:

If you could elaborate on what exactly that means and how it helps my situation I would be most grateful.

I wrote about Applescript basics at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/112316-scripting-on-a-mac-applescript/

The basic command is   tell application "Evernote" to set reminder time of theNote to missing value   
but we have to go through some hoops to identify theNote

Here's the basic script Evernote_Reminders.scpt
Download to your Mac and open 

1.  This is all Evernote API
     We use the Applescript utility to pass commands to Evernote
     tell application "Evernote"

2  Get all the selected notes

set selectedNotes to get selection

3. Pass through each note
     repeat with theNote in selectedNotes

4. Remove the reminder date

set reminder time of theNote to missing value