Bonjour à toute la communauté,

Lorsque je partage un fil Twitter sur Evernote Android, la capture ne se fait pas correctement..
A la lecture de la note sur Android ou sur mon espace Web, j'ai le message "Vous êtes sur Twitter Mobile parce que vous utilisez une vieille version de Firefox. En savoir plus ici" (voir image)
La mise à jour de Firefox sur mon mobile ne règle pas le problème.
Avez-vous une solution ?

Merci

David

Good morning to the whole community,

When I share a Twitter feed on Evernote Android, it doesn't capture properly...
When I read the note on Android or on my web space, I get the message "You're on Twitter Mobile because you're using an old version of Firefox. Read more here" (see picture)
Updating Firefox on my mobile does not solve the problem.
Do you have a solution?

Thank you

David

Capture d’écran 2020-06-10 à 10.39.50.png

Salut!

Mon intuition: en capturant un fil Twitter dans Evernote on ne capture qu'un lien vers le fil et non le fil lui-meme. En suite Evernote essaie de télécharger le lien et Twitter reconnait Evernote comme version ancienne du navigateur Firefox grace au User-Agent (https://developer.mozilla.org/de/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/User-Agent). Qu'est-ce qui arrive si tu colles le fil dans un éditeur de texte par exemple?

Bonne journée!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, ehrt74 said:

My intuition: by capturing a Twitter thread in Evernote, we only capture a link to the thread and not the thread itself. Evernote then tries to download the link and Twitter recognizes Evernote as an old version of the Firefox browser thanks to the User-Agent (https://developer.mozilla.org/de/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/User-Agent). What happens if you paste the thread in a text editor for example?

Hi.  This is quite a long random tweet which I viewed in my browser.  1271035621461708801https://twitter.com/garius/status/1271035621461708801  Using Clipper and Brave I captured all of the content so far,  and the note metadata included the URL.

What device and OS are you using to capture your tweets?

• 2 months later...

Until recently I did not have many problems in sharing tweets from Android 8 (Blackberry KeyOne) Android 9 (Xiaomi 8). Tried uninstalling and installing Evernote as suggested and  still a new Xiaomi 9 running Android 10 reports "You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Firefox" . Is this Twitter problem?

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, dindjic said:

Until recently I did not have many problems in sharing tweets from Android 8 (Blackberry KeyOne) Android 9 (Xiaomi 8). Tried uninstalling and installing Evernote as suggested and  still a new Xiaomi 9 running Android 10 reports "You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Firefox" . Is this Twitter problem?

From the thread comments it seems like Evernote is the 'old version' when it tries to download the thread. Could you use Twitter in a browser window and share from there?