Errors communicating with the Evernote servers

Hi guys.

I've been using Evernote for quite a while now. I'm currently a premium user, and I have Evernote installed on my Android phone as well as my laptop, which works fine. I've got a new iPad, and just downloaded the app from the Appstore, however when I try to log in with my Google account, it says that there are errors communicating with the Evernote servers. I've tried several solutions, including reseting the network settings, but it didn't work. Also, the solutions I found online are rather old-ish (do solutions from 2016 still work now? IDK). Is there any way that I can log into my Evernote account and use on all 3 devices? Would love to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance!

#DHPianaholic

• Level 5*

Hi. How do you log in on your laptop and in Android?  If both of those are via Google,  there (theoretically) should be no problem - the same user details should work on all.  I use two laptops, a tablet and a phone - all with the same details.  As a short term option - try signing onto Evernote.com via a browser in your iPad;  does that work?

On 6/9/2020 at 4:20 AM, gazumped said:

Hi. How do you log in on your laptop and in Android?  If both of those are via Google,  there (theoretically) should be no problem - the same user details should work on all.  I use two laptops, a tablet and a phone - all with the same details.  As a short term option - try signing onto Evernote.com via a browser in your iPad;  does that work?

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my late reply. I used the Google sign-in option, which is basically the same as the one that I used on my laptop and my Android. The problem seems to come from the iPad not being able to communicate well with the server. I tried signing in on the browser, but it didn't allow me to, which is strange. However the situation is now resolved, somehow. Again, thanks for replying.

#DHPianaholic

• Like 1