For a single page document, the 'convert to PDF' works fine. But. When I use web clipper and and web page runs many pages, the resulting PDF is troublesome. One very long PDF with no easy way to print. Is this a known bug? Any plans to fix it? 

• Level 5

Is this in the Windows desktop program? Can you say a little more about what would be the desired behavior with a lengthy note clipped from a large Web page? What would you like the PDF conversion to look like? WRT printing, you'd need to open the PDF into a PDF viewer and print from there.

Mac Desktop program. The converted page opens in Acrobat as a PDF 13 inches wide by 89 inches long. I suppose I could use the print option "tiling" to force it to print on multiple pages properly.  I'd have liked for it to convert to proper 8.5 x 11 page size. (But I'll accept the answer that my expectation was technically ignorant, from the programer's perspective.) 

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, JoeTaxpayer said:

Mac Desktop program. The converted page opens in Acrobat as a PDF 13 inches wide by 89 inches long.

Instead of "Convert to PDF" use Print > PDF

The discussion has been moved to the Mac forum

• Thanks 1

I appreciate this solution, since I had the same problem.

For those struggling with this issue who didn't check here, wouldn't it make sense to have the "convert to PDF" button do this on its own?