create TOC of exernal urls?

Hi - I am familiar with how to generate a Table of Contents that creates a list of notes with the links to those notes. I would like to be able to generate a TOC that instead of hyperlinking to the individual notes, hyperlinks to the external URL.

For example, I save a lot of news articles and use tags to organize them. Say I want to generate a reading list of all news articles tagged "climate change" and share that list with someone who doesn't use Evernote. It would be great to be able to copy/paste my list (ideally in chronological order) to share, so that a recipient could click the hyperlink and be directed to the news site. 

Is this possible?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, climatebiz said:

I would like to be able to generate a TOC that instead of hyperlinking to the individual notes, hyperlinks to the external URL.

My method is to generate the ToC, but then replace every link with the public share URL for each note

• Level 5*

...What @DTLow said - plus the only other thing I could suggest would be to include the URL in the title of each note (maybe using a URL-shortener like bit.ly)... and then creating the ToC which would include URL in the list -  but then they're not links; the shortened URL would have to be copy/ pasted into a browser.  :(

• Level 5*

Workaround.  Do a search to get the notes of interest and go to a List view.  Make sure you have source URL as a column in the list view.  Ctrl + A to highlight the list and Ctrl + C to copy the list.  Open and Excel and paste.  Do whatever magic you must to copy the URL column to an email.  

• Like 2