How to pin the highlighter in evernote web so as to not press the key Ctrl+Shift+h everytime?

The highlighter option in evernote web is very useful and my major work is basically highlighting but I find it very inconvenient that I have to select the text everytime and then press the keyboard shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+h or click the icon everytime, repetitively. Isn't there a way to to just fix the highlighter or pin it as default so just when the next time I select the text it gets highlighted automatically.

It will be really helpful if anyone could help me in this matters because I researched a lot downloaded many extensions watched videos but to no avail.

• Level 5*
On 6/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, rajksingh said:

my major work is basically highlighting

Hi.  If you can provide more information about what your work involves, maybe we could suggest some alternatives - but on what you've said so far I have to agree that it's necessary to use a key combination or click the icon to highlight text.  You might look at annotating images or PDFs if that's how your work is presented to you; otherwise you may have to look for different software.