Forum/Clients Feature request: ability to submit/forward a Note to the Feature Request Forum

AndyEvernote

Idea

Not sure if this is a good idea or not; I use Evernote to collect the data I use to then submit Feature Request and Forum discussions:

• ways to reproduce the issue
  • annotated screen shots
  • merge the notes
  • etc.

Then I cut and paste into the Forum; and it does a decent job (thank you!).

But was trying to think of a way that I could submit the actual note from with-in the client to Evernote. This is, however, fraught with danger.

Would it be possible to build a portal that would take my note, process it (grab vital stats (identify the client with version number etc.), suggest tags, scan for language abuse, suggest search for similar posts (I know that is difficult), suggest the possible forum(s), strip fonts(?), identify language(s)), present a version to me where I could select and un-select the options and then post?

I'm not asking for much 😉

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, AndyEvernote said:

Not sure if this is a good idea or not; I use Evernote to collect the data I use to then submit Feature Request and Forum discussions:

• ways to reproduce the issue
  • annotated screen shots
  • merge the notes
  • etc.

Then I cut and paste into the Forum; and it does a decent job (thank you!).

But was trying to think of a way that I could submit the actual note from with-in the client to Evernote. This is, however, fraught with danger.

Would it be possible to build a portal that would take my note, process it (grab vital stats (identify the client with version number etc.), suggest tags, scan for language abuse, suggest search for similar posts (I know that is difficult), suggest the possible forum(s), strip fonts(?), identify language(s)), present a version to me where I could select and un-select the options and then post?

I'm not asking for much 😉

You could print the note to PDF and attach that to the post.