Cannot open Beta

Eli X

Idea

I was trying to open the windows Beta version and it gives me a blank page. Checking for updates didn't work. I downloaded what I found to be the latest update on the forums but it wouldn't install because "it's already installed" so I uninstalled and tried again after restarting, still cannot install. I contacted support I was advised to "Enable Beta ..." in Tools > Options > General and then recheck for updates (in the regular evernote), no updates still. I have now uninstalled Beta and only have the regular Evernote.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a -mainly- user-supported forum and I think you'd be better off dealing with Support if there's an issue.  I'm a beta user,  but my Windows version is currently 6.24.2 public.  There's another private beta group that I'm too chicken to join,  but you have to have applied specially to that.  If that's not something you have done yet,  then you're already using the most recently available version.  If you did join the private beta group,  then you need to talk to them about issues with the app.

• Like 1