(Archived) Evernotes sharing capabilities?

Hello, I am fairly new to Evernote and clearly a novice when I read some of the posts of how creative people are getting in using this service for business and personal uses.

I am an interior designer and I have two people on my staff. I currently use evernote to keep track of our vendors and clients. I am trying to find out if I can somehow share the notebooks I have with them so they can see and edit the notebook, but without giving them access to my account. Is this possible, and if so, how do we do this?

Also, I would like to make sure that whatever the solution is, allows me to make sure that if at any point these girls are no longer working with me, I can make it so that they no longer have access. Is this also possible?

Separate question: I see that there is an email icon but I am not sure how to include my business emails so they are included and searchable. I would love to be able to do this as I find my self going through emails that never have subject headings that suit the content of the email.

Thank you in advance for any help that can be given!!!

BurgersNFries... thank you.

I am sorry if this was there and I didn't understand... but would all three of us need to be premium members to be able to share the notebooks? Also, it seems like the one post is saying that there is only a way to share notebooks online... is this true so that there is no way to actually work on a shared notebook offline in the downloaded software?

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15269&start=0&hilit=shared+notebook+premium

Also, it seems like the one post is saying that there is only a way to share notebooks online... is this true so that there is no way to actually work on a shared notebook offline in the downloaded software?

Correct.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=17900&p=72816&hilit=shared+notebook#p72816

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12739&p=51575&hilit=shared+notebook+work#p51575

Archived