We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Lan Doan

Unable to log in my Company's Evernote account

Hi,

I have not been able to log in to my Evernote account (the account using my business email that my company gave me) for nearly a month. Whenever I try to log in, the screen goes blank, and sometimes, there is a notification that: "It is not working. Please contact to the site owner". 

It is weird since I still can log in using another account (using my personal email).

I do not know what to do next. If anyone has solved the similar case, please help.

Thank you guys.  

Hi. If you have a Business account,  you'll also have a premium personal account - though your membership comes up as 'basic' here.  If that's a separate account you could contact Support via the premium account to ask them to investigate,  or you could contact your company to find out what's happening with that account.

• Like 1

I second this. I can't login using email from web interface for a quite some time. I can login just fine using google account though. Please fix this. This problem happened before and got fixed in a few days, if I remember correctly. Now it's been more than week. 

• Like 1