Dark mode for Windows for all aspects of UI

jasveersin

Idea

The current dark theme on the Windows app does not cover all aspects of the UI. Seems to be focused on just the sidebar panel.

Would be great to extend this to the notes portion as well.

Pro level: Maybe allow users to customize themes by themselves too?

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. There are dozens of comments on this in the forums, but no action from Evernote yet. Themes is a nice idea, but let's get the thing working perfectly before we talk about decorating the outside...

I just came back to Evernote after 5 years of using OneNote exclusively and I can't believe dark mode hasn't been added yet (Windows).

Please add this feature, it seems a lot of people are requesting it and it's already available on other platforms.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, armybob said:

I just came back to Evernote after 5 years of using OneNote exclusively and I can't believe dark mode hasn't been added yet (Windows).

Please add this feature, it seems a lot of people are requesting it and it's already available on other platforms.

Lots of work-arounds already suggested in another dark-mode thread;  we're currently waiting on a rewrite of the base packages that might include this option; release date so far unknown... 

• Level 5*

Hi.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002061928-How-to-enable-dark-mode-in-Evernote

When is dark mode coming to Windows and/or Evernote Web?

We don’t currently have a timeline to bring dark mode to Windows or Evernote Web. We’re currently focusing on performance improvements and feature parity in these clients before we make changes to the color theme.

• Sad 1