Evernote keeps crashing in Chrome (Mac)

A few months ago I noticed that evernote would just crash (spinning wheel). When I try to reload I just get a white screen. Anyone know what's going on? I often have to resort to opening the website in Safari.

Mike

If the Evernote app is crashing, try working through these steps until the issue is resolved:

• Sync Evernote - Make certain your notes are synced before you begin to troubleshoot. Sync your device, then log into Evernote Web and check that your notes appear in your account.
  • Restart Evernote
  • Restart your computer or device
  • Upgrade to the latest version of Evernote - Your crash may have already been fixed with a product update. Sync Evernote, then download and install the latest version of Evernote.
  • Check Evernote Help & Learning - If Evernote is displaying an error message when crashing, try searching Evernote for the error message to see if there are any suggestions for resolving the problem.
  • Check Evernote's status blog - Each week, the Evernote servers are updated with new versions of the various software components that power the service. During this time, the service can be slow or even intermittently unavailable. Check status.evernote.com to ensure that there isn't a server-side problem causing your crash issue.
  • Uninstall/Reinstall Evernote - Before uninstalling Evernote, ensure that all your notes are synced and visible in Evernote Web. You may also wish to backup or save a copy of your notes. How to uninstall and reinstall Evernote on your device.
  • Like 1