Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×

I noticed that every time I edit a Note, it keeps another instance of that note with the most recent edit I made. It's as if seeing a bunch of versions of edit I made from the first time I created the note to the last edit I made.

Screenshot_20200518-023916_Evernote.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Is this happening in the Android app? There have been many, many reports of this happening the Web client beta (it happened to me there just yesterday), but I haven't seen it in Android. What version of the app are you using, and on what kind of device and Android version?

22 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Is this happening in the Android app? There have been many, many reports of this happening the Web client beta (it happened to me there just yesterday), but I haven't seen it in Android. What version of the app are you using, and on what kind of device and Android version?

Thanks for welcoming me.

Yup this is on Android.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S10, One UI 2.1 (Android 10) OS version.

I was using the beta version when I created the note (Evernote 10.0 1099306)

2 hours ago, Charleston Sityar said:

Thanks for welcoming me.

Yup this is on Android.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S10, One UI 2.1 (Android 10) OS version.

I was using the beta version when I created the note (Evernote 10.0 1099306)

OK, that definitely sounds like a bug in that beta! There's a separate forum for reporting on the Android beta: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/537-android/. Hope they can straighten it out!

The same thing is happening to me first on the Evernote Web v6.11.0 and then Android 10, One UI 1.0. I am new to Evernote on web, this only started happening the first day I started using web...

It's frustrating and I don't know what to do about it      Is there a way to open both of the duplicated notes side by side so one

can make adjustments to them and keep the important pieces?   Or does one just have to throw one away and hope???????